MARY SCHWALM/Staff photo Jocelyn DeJesus, left, mother of murdered son Alexis Medina, Jr., holds back tears as she reads a statement to the court after the infant's father pleaded guilty to murder in Lawrence Superior Court. At right, comforting DeJesus is family member Yasmari Roman.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws