Cancer survivor Brandon Paquette, 18, of Hampstead won't graduate with his Pinkerton Academy classmates Monday. He didn't pass geometry, but Brandon and his family say health issues compromised his studies and he should be allowed to share in the moment because he's going to go to summer school.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver