Martin Foley, 19, next to an engraved stone of his stepfather, William Corso. Foley, whose stepfather died of colon cancer in March, is helping to raise money for the Jimmy Fund by passing a donation can before movies at Showcase Cinemas in Lawrence.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate