Children play on a floating dock at Pomps Pond in Andover. The town has restricted access to residents only, saying the pond has been too crowded. It appears that federal money Andover received in 1978 to help build the bathhouse requires the town provide equal access for residents and non-residents alike. At top is head lifeguard Paul D'Ambrosio.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public