Samuel Facella stands outside of his family-owned steel mill at 600 Essex St. in Lawrence, where a thief climbed 60 feet up to the slate rooftop to steal the antique copper flashing from the century-old building that houses Flametech Steels Inc.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver