Benjamin Goldbaum, owner of "Be Imagine Music Studio," which just opened on Essex Street in Haverhill, gives Lily Golden, 10, of Haverhill a guitar lesson. She started her lessons a couple of months ago. "Since we opened in November, everybody has been enjoying the new studio, as we have a bit more space and it's in a new facility," said Goldbaum.BELOW: Goldbaum, right, jams with his student, Caleb Cook, 10, also of Haverhill, during his lesson.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver