This file photo shows 11-time Grammy winner and pastor Shirley Caesar performing at BET network's Annual Celebration of Gospel concert in Los Angeles. Caesar, who is known as the "Queen of Gospel," is singing to a different tune on her new solo album, "Good God," released last week. It has been four years since she dropped an album, giving her time to embrace a new musical approach. The 74-year-old Caesar brought on up-and-comers Kurt Carr and James Fortune as producers to infuse a more contempo style.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws