MARY SCHWALM/Staff photoHaigh School nurse Tara Hayes stands in the hallway between her office and the defibrillator she used to revive a custodian at the school Monday. The 62-year-old man collapsed outside Hayes'
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver