Nurses participated in a rally yesterday to call attention to what they see as a dangerous situation -- fewer nurses being put in charge of more patients. The rally was held at the corner of Brown Street and Lincoln Avenue in Haverhill, with nurses from Merrimack Valley Hospital in Haverhill, Holy Family Hospital in Methuen and others holding signs.
- Blaze on Folger Avenue in Beverly ‘like a lumberyard on fire’
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city