Nurses participated in a rally yesterday to call attention to what they see as a dangerous situation -- fewer nurses being put in charge of more patients. The rally was held at the corner of Brown Street and Lincoln Avenue in Haverhill, with nurses from Merrimack Valley Hospital in Haverhill, Holy Family Hospital in Methuen and others holding signs.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws