In this 2011 file photo, forester Jeff Wiegert, of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, removes emerald ash borer larvae from an ash tree at Esopus Bend Nature Preserve in Saugerties, N.Y. There are reports of a potential emerald ash borer beetle infestation in the Concord, N.H.-area, which can devastate ash trees.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver