Festival-goers run toward the main stage to catch the beginning of Kendrick Lamar's set during the first weekend of the 2012 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif. New music festivals are popping up more quickly than you can count in the United States. Some of the most successful promoters in the scene are looking ahead to next year and beyond when they'll launch new ventures in untapped markets.
- Car hits pole, knocks out power in Methuen
- Lawrence water main breaks, closing parts of Canal street
- Longtime Plaistow police chief dies
- 'White supremacist' arraigned in abuse of step-daughters
- Fire erupts early this morning at closed St. Anne Church in Lawrence