Dr. Ira Kanfor, of the Conn. Medical Examiner's office testifies about strangulation during the first-degree murder trial of Seth Mazzaglia in Strafford County Superior Court yesterday in Dover, N.H. Mazzaglia is accused of strangling Elizabeth "Lizzi" Marriott after she refused his sexual advances.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms