First responders react to a simulated 7.7 magnitude earthquake on the New Madrid fault, followed by a large aftershock on the Wabash Valley fault, in a 2011 drill in Clay County, Ind. The state's Department of Homeland Security organized the eight-county exercise, which featured use of this half-million dollar mobile command post.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga