Members and the student council of the Business, Math and Technology High School of the Lawrence High School campus are selling T-shirts to raise money for the One Fund to benefit victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. Teacher advisers are physical education teachers Tracy Baillargeon and Julia O'Donnell.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver