AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo. Heather McMann and Jim Barnes stand in Immigrant Place Park in the new amphitheater across from one of the overlooks. After 15 years of planning and building a network of green space and walking paths along the Spicket River, Groundwork Lawrence, the City of Lawrence will officially open the Spicket River Greenway on June 3.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver