This courtroom sketch depicts Steve Davis, right, brother of homicide victim Debra Davis, allegedly killed by James "Whitey" Bulger, center, as Davis explodes in anger after Bulger's former partner Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi, behind right, identified him as a drug user and informant at U.S. District Court in Boston on Monday. U.S. federal judge Denise Casper, behind top left, prosecutor Assistant U.S. Attorney Fred Wyshak, left, and Bulger defense attorney Hank Brennan, center left, are depicted in the courtroom.
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs