This courtroom sketch depicts Steve Davis, right, brother of homicide victim Debra Davis, allegedly killed by James "Whitey" Bulger, center, as Davis explodes in anger after Bulger's former partner Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi, behind right, identified him as a drug user and informant at U.S. District Court in Boston on Monday. U.S. federal judge Denise Casper, behind top left, prosecutor Assistant U.S. Attorney Fred Wyshak, left, and Bulger defense attorney Hank Brennan, center left, are depicted in the courtroom.
- N.H. charities count on tree sales
- Andover selectmen impose 10-day liquor license suspension on Raagini Indian Bistro
- State doles out Community Preservation funds
- High-heel assault charge dismissed after Methuen incident
- A gift for the outdoors: Andover conservation group awarded $62,700 bequest