Several children were among 16 people left homeless in an early morning fire yesterday. The Lawrence Fire Department and departments from surrounding communities battled a three-alarm fire at 196 Bruce St., Lawrence. The fire started around 2 a.m. in the three-story building.
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue