The Professional Center for Child Development, with facilities in Andover and Lawrence, will be honored prior to tonight's Boston Red Sox game as part of the team's annual Disability Awareness Night. Lined up with program Executive Director Veryl Anderson, from left: Avery Smith, 9, of Tewksbury; Nathan Patterson, 8, of Medford; and Everett Chase, 8, of Tewksbury.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver