In this Sept. 4 photo, Deb Theriault kisses her daughter Meg Theriault after surgery to install a plastic plate in Meg's skull at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Meg had the prosthetic installed where a portion of her skull had been removed following a near fatal head injury.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver