CARL RUSSO/Staff photo. Salem voters, including Republican Sen. Chuck Morse, center, applaud the results of a non-binding vote in support of a casino at Rockingham Park. Ed Callahan, president of Rockingham Park, looks at the final results, with more than 80 percent of voters supporting it. 3/12/2013.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver