Convicted on prostitution-related charges in 2011, Lori Barron of Salem, N.H., now stands accused of reopening a similar business in Lawrence. No one came to the door at her Salem, N.H., home to talk about the case earlier this week.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver