Democratic U.S. Rep. Edward Markey speaks to supporters at his campaign party last night in Boston. Markey defeated Republican candidate Gabriel Gomez in the Massachusetts special election for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws