Staff File Photo The Eagle-Tribune. Lawrence's Lionel Bourassa was among six airmen killed when their plane was shot down in a forest near Munich, Germany during World War II. His family received the Purple Heart and a letter from President Truman thanking them for his sacrifice.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws