Nicholas Fortin, 21, and Shawna Strangman, 21, lost their cat in the fire that destroyed their Forest Acres apartment building. Strangman's future sister-in-law, Christina Simoes, was in the apartment at the time of the fire with her 18-month old son, Camron, when she was forced to jump from a porch to save the boy and herself.
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- Gloves are off in 2nd Congressional District GOP primary