Thai soldiers are reflected in a mirror as they guard outside Thai police headquarters yesterday in Bangkok, Thailand. Thailand's army declared martial law before dawn Tuesday in a surprise announcement it said was aimed at keeping the country stable after six months of sometimes violent political unrest.
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue