In this courtroom sketch, Khairullozhon Matanov, right, with attorney Paul Glickman, appears in federal court before Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler, Friday, May 30, 2014, in Boston. Matanov, a friend of the brothers suspected of carrying out the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, faces federal charges he destroyed, altered and falsified records, and made false statements to obstruct the investigation into the bombings. Matanov, arrested Friday morning at his apartment in Quincy, Mass., is a legal resident of the U.S. originally from Kyrgyzstan.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms