General Motors CEO Mary Barra addresses employees at the automaker's vehicle engineering center in Warren, Mich., Thursday, June 5, 2014. Barra said 15 employees have been fired and five others have been disciplined over the company's failure to disclose a defect with ignition switches that is now linked to at least 13 deaths. (AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs