In this Jan. 15, 1993 file photo, Robert Kosilek, aka Michelle Kosilek, sits in Bristol County Superior Court, in New Bedford, Mass. Kosilek, a convicted murderer who won a court ruling ordering Massachusetts prison officials to allow her to have a sex-change operation, is now fighting for electrolysis treatments.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws