In this July 3, 2012 file photo, rafters navigate on the Hudson River in North River, N.Y. IN New York, unlike many states, the National Park Service and the U.S. Forest Service, regulates outdoor guides themselves, not the companies.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter