Take the twine 2 inches down from the knot and loop it around the roasts. Slide the twine back under itself to make a slip knot. Repeat this step every two inches down the entire roast. End the truss with a double knot.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver