Car collector John Staluppi has spent a lifetime selling cars, so successful in his trade he boasts more than two dozen dealerships and more sales than he ever could count. But Staluppi is liquidating his Cars of Dreams Museum and its 115 collector vehicles. "I'm starting to get sad," he admits.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter