Batman's original ride, from the 1960s TV series, will be auctioned on Jan. 19, 2013, at the Barrett-Jackson auction house in Scottsdale, Ariz. The 19-foot-long black, bubble-topped car was used in the TV show that starred Adam West as the Caped Crusader.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter