Cars pass an electronic billboard on I-495 in Lawrence. Twenty years after the City Council banned new billboards of any type, Mayor William Lantigua is asking the council to allow them back into the city's three industrial zones, which include the historic mill buildings along the Merrimack River.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case