AMY SWEENEY/Staff photoPlaistow police Chief Stephen Savage holds some of the donated for 3-year-old James Nicholson, who was allegedly abused by his mother's boyfriend. At least 50 presents along with cash and checks have been dropped off at the Plaistow Police Department.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws