Retailers are offering entertainment to draw customers in the door. Cliff Smith, a fudge maker at Chip's Chocolate Factory at Crown Center in Kansas City, Missouri, talks about chocolate and demonstrates how fudge is made to potential customers.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter