Retailers are offering entertainment to draw customers in the door. Cliff Smith, a fudge maker at Chip's Chocolate Factory at Crown Center in Kansas City, Missouri, talks about chocolate and demonstrates how fudge is made to potential customers.
- Haverhill looks for 3-month ban on pot centers
- N.H. trails Mass. in economic recovery
- Man admits to using deceased's credit card
- TOP HEAVY U As tuition soars, colleges add more administrators than students or faculty
- UMass Lowell, Salem State dispute federal figures