Police and city officials shut down an illegal dentist office being run by Maira Josefina Villanueva on Monday. She claims to be dentist in the Dominican Republic but is not licensed here in the United States. She ran the office at 273 Prospect St. for at least a month to support herself and her infant, according to police reports.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws