Methuen native and former Red Sox bullpen catcher Jason Larocque, shown here during the 2006 season. He left after the season to teach and coach in Washington, D.C. He'll be returning to the area after taking a job at St. John's Prep new middle school.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate