Norm Taple shows an example of a QR code that can be put on grave stones to direct smart phones to web pages with information on the deceased. Taple is shown at his grandfather's gravesite in B'Nai Emet Cemetery in Richfield, Minn. in July.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public