A driverless car on display at Google Headquarters in Mountain View, Calif. California Gov. Jerry Brown signed Senate Bill 1298 at Google headquarters. The bill will allow driverless cars to be operated on public roads for testing purposes.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Presentation of Mary Academy Graduation
- City anti-poverty officials settle suit alleging they got paid for not working
- Salem Willows restroom to become clam shack
- City clerk admits to drinking two whiskeys before crash
- Future uncertain for The Rock