Boy Scouts' Venturing crew member Jenny Welles kayaks on the Wolf River near White Lake, Wis. For the first time, members of Venturing crews, including girls, will be allowed to participate in the Boy Scouts national jamboree being held in mid-July in Glen Jean, W.Va.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver