MARY SCHWALM/Staff photo. Pinkerton's Zach Sanford (21) scores the winning goal in overtime to beat Trinity in the 2012 state semifinals. The 6-foot-4, 190-pound former Eagle-Tribune MVP was drafted in the second round recently by the NHL's Washington Capitals.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver