In this Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 file photo, Secretary of State John Kerry, right, whispers to his wife Teresa Heinz Kerry during the ceremonial swearing-in for him as the 68th secretary of state, at the State Department in Washington. A hospital spokesman says Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, was hospitalized yesterday in critical but stable condition in a Nantucket hospital.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate