A cluster of bats are shown in this photo. Jenna Jarvis, an assistant biology professor at Missouri Southern State University, studied a colony of bats as a graduate student at Texas A&M University.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver