Jamel Bonilla stands at a hearing to determine if there was probable cause to arrest him on illegal firearm and armed robbery during a hearing in December 2010. He is with his attorney Alex Cain at Lawrence District Court.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver