Courtesy photo This ash tree in Concord, N.H., has been infected by the emerald ash borer, prompting an emergency quarantine on the movement of ash wood in that county. New Hampshire officials are concerned the insect could destroy the state's ash tree population.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver