Detroit Tigers' fan Tab Waterman of Portland, Ore., holds a sign in honor of the victims of the bombings at the Boston Marathon as he stands outside the Seattle Mariners' ballpark before the baseball game last night against the Tigers. Waterman is dressed as Tigers manager Jim Leyland.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public