PAUL BILODEAU/Staff photoJoe Franklin, production manger at Atkinson Graphics in Atkinson, looks over the first run of "Boston Strong" T-shirts the company is printing. Some sale proceeds will be donated in memory of 8-year-old Richard Martin, who was killed in the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver