MIKE SPRINGER/Gloucester Daily Times. Eleven-year-old Ben Scola, whose grandfather and great grandfather both died at sea in separate incidents, walks with the procession from the Legion Hall to the Fishermen's Memorial during Saturday's annual procession and service.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate