Volunteer Jane Turner found a metal pistol while helping in a cleanup of the Merrimack River in Haverhill. Thinking it might be real and loaded, she handed it over to Rocky Morrison, president of Clean River Project, who notified police of the find. It turned out to be a CO2 powered BB gun.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver