Railroad ties are stacked up along Route 28 in front of a former entrance to the Rockingham Park racetrack in Salem. The wooden ties were pulled up from the railroad bed to make way for the new rail trail.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws